Back to top


Click here to go back

Summer is Moving Time!

Posted by Julia W. Rogers Posted on Aug 11 2016

If your summer plans include a move, be sure to change your address with the IRS. If they send a notice to your old address and you don't respond, it could be a real problem! 

As with any government interaction, there is a special form for this - Form 8822. Form 8822B is also available for business moves. You can access it at IRS Form 8822.

If you are receiving Social Security or Medicare benefits, you can make a change online at